The Ledger Nano S manages Neo (NEO) tokens. It works on Windows (7+), Mac (10.8+), Linux or Chrome OS. It requires Google Chrome or Chromium, and one USB port to plug your Ledger Nano S. Note that it doesn't work on Android and iOS.
If you have a Nano S, it must be updated to 1.3.1 firmware at least.
The Nano and the HW.1 don't support Neo. The Blue will support it soon.
- install the Neo application on your device via the Ledger Manager
- Launch the Ledger Manager (click to see how to install and use it if you don't have it installed yet)
- Connect your Nano S, enter your PIN, and stay on the dashboard.
- Click on the green bottom arrow icon near the Neo logo
- Confirm the installation if required on your device
- Quit the Ledger Manager
If you read "Unable to install application" error message it can be displayed for several issues described here.
- Open your Neo application
- Open the Neo application on your Ledger device, the screen should show "Wake Up, NEO..."
- You can't interact with this app without a Neo client wallet.
- Download and open your compatible Neo client wallet
- Get the new neon wallet (0.0.7 or greater) : https://neo.org/download
- Open your Neo wallet
- Open your neon client by running it using yarn
- Open your nano S neo app, the screen should show "Wake Up, NEO..."
- On your neon client, click on "Login using the Ledger Nano S"
- Click on "Use Ledger Nano S" to open your wallet from the client
- You can use you wallet as shown below.
HOW DOES IT WORK ON THE LEDGER DEVICE
You can find your public key in your Neon wallet and can send GAS and NEO to that address.
Once you have GAS or NEO you can send it out using the "send" button at the top or "claim gas".
Both these functions require you to click the buttons on the ledger device to authorize the transaction.