The Ledger Nano S and The Ledger Bue manage Ubiq (UBQ) tokens. It works on Windows (7+), Mac (10.8+), Linux or Chrome OS. It requires Google Chrome or Chromium, and one USB port to plug your Ledger Nano S or your Blue. it doesn't work on Android and iOS.
If you have a Nano S, it must be updated to 1.3.1 firmware at least.
The Nano and the HW.1 don't support Ubiq.
- install the Ubiq application on your device via the Ledger Manager
- Launch the Ledger Manager (click to see how to install and use it if you don't have it installed yet)
- Connect your Nano S or your Blue, enter your PIN, and stay on the dashboard.
- Click on the green bottom arrow icon near the Ubiq logo
- Confirm the installation if required on your device
- Quit the Ledger Manager
- Open and set your Ubiq application
- Open the Ubiq application on your Ledger device
- Enable the "Browser support" setting:
ON A NANO S
- scroll with the right button to find the "settings", press both buttons to open them
- scroll with the right button to find the "browser support", press both buttons to open it
- select YES by pressing both buttons to disable the browser support
ON A BLUE
- tap on the top left menu
- disable the "browser support" by taping on it to make the slider displayed in grey
- Open your Ubiq wallet on Ubiq wallet
- go to https://pyrus.ubiqsmart.com/
- click on the "Send Ether & tokens" tab
- select "Ledger Wallet" on the menu "How would you like to access your wallet"
- click on the "Connect to Ledger Wallet" green button
- Then a popup window opens
- The Ubiq derivation path used by Ledger shall be selected by default. If it is not, select m/44'/108'/0'/0 Ledger (UBQ) & Ubiq based tokens
- select the address you want to manage
(you can display more addresses at the bottom of the window)
- Click on "Unlock your wallet"
HOW DOES IT WORK
For each sending transaction, the application will ask you to verify it on your device: your device will display the amount, recipient address and gas rate you will have to manually sign, by confirming on the device that everything is alright.