Since the application does not download the entire blockchain, it needs to have a way to retrieve the balance of your Bitcoin addresses, and check transactions related to your addresses as soon as they are generated or confirmed. We do this through an access to our API server.
Articles in this section
- Are my coins stored securely?
- Are my Bitcoin transactions secured?
- Tamper proof seal
- Security Card
- I lost my Security card
- Can a malware access my bitcoins?
- What are the protection layers of Ledger Wallet?
- Can a thief extract my bitcoins from a stolen Ledger Wallet?
- Advanced Passphrase options
- How to recover a hidden wallet