A compromised computer will never be able to access the contents of the secure element. There is no known attack vector which could result in the exposure of your private keys or bitcoins. Even if your computer was totally compromised and was able to replace the sending address of a transaction on its own, the second factor verification would prevent it from doing so.
Articles in this section
- Are my coins stored securely?
- Are my Bitcoin transactions secured?
- Tamper proof seal
- Security Card
- I lost my Security card
- Can a malware access my bitcoins?
- What are the protection layers of Ledger Wallet?
- Can a thief extract my bitcoins from a stolen Ledger Wallet?
- Advanced Passphrase options
- How to recover a hidden wallet