Your Ledger device (Nano, HW.1, Blue or Nano S) can be used with its own Chrome applications or with third party ones. If you want to use your Nano S with a multisig (multi-signature) wallet, you can use it with the Copay wallet.
Download and install the Copay Chrome application through their website.
- Launch the Copay application
- Launch the Ledger Bitcoin application
- Connect your Ledger device and enter your PIN code (if you own a Nano S or Blue, enter your Bitcoin app on your device)
- On Copay, click on "+Add Wallet" or "import hardware wallet".
- Select "Create new wallet"
- Select "Shared wallet"
- Custom your wallet (Title / Name)
- In the "Total number of copayers" scroll menu, choose the number of wallets that will share this account
- In the "required number of signatures", select the quorum required to sign a transaction
- Click on "Show advanced options"
- In "wallet key", select "Ledger Hardware Wallet"
- Click on "Create"
- The Ledger Bitcoin app displays a popup, read and click on "Confirm" if you agree
- Copy or scan the invitation displayed by Copay to invite the copayers who will share this account