You can't spend your coins directly with your paper wallet, you need to import your coins in a software wallet, - for example Mycelium (or any other one) for a Bitcoin paper wallet - and then send your coins to your Ledger device.
1) If you don't have any software wallet, download and install a wallet application in your smartphone,
2) create a new wallet / create an account,
3) click on the camera icon, and place the paper wallet in front of the camera with the "Spend" QR code toward the camera, and wait it is read by the app,
4) follow the instructions to import your paper wallet account on your application,
5) once this step is done, and when your coins are imported, launch your Ledger Wallet Bitcoin application on your computer, connect your Nano S, enter your PIN code and launch your coin app,
6) click on "Receive", a dialog window appears with a QR code
7) click on "Send" on the mobile wallet, and then click on "Scan QR code"
8) scan the QR code and send your coins to your Nano S