As you enter your PIN code on your computer, it is possible for a malware to read it. However, it is not possible to execute any transaction since a second factor verification is mandatory. A malware cannot even reset the wallet by sending three wrong PINs, because before trying a new PIN it is necessary to unplug and replug physically the wallet to the USB port.
Articles in this section
- Sending failed - An error occurred
- What if I lose my Ledger Wallet?
- What if I forget my PIN code?
- What if Ledger goes out of business?
- What if I lose my recovery sheet?
- What if I lose my security card?
- What if the malware knows my PIN code?
- What if two Outputs are displayed: Transfer to a "Change" address
- What if the synchronisation lasts too long?
- What if I receive coins from mining activities on my hardware wallet?