After three invalid attempts, the wallet will reset itself to factory condition, wiping your master seed. You will then need to restore your wallet using the 24 words backup.
Articles in this section
- What if my Ledger Nano S freezes?
- Sending failed - An error occurred
- What if I lose my Ledger Wallet?
- What if I forget my PIN code?
- What if Ledger goes out of business?
- What if I lose my recovery sheet?
- What if I lose my security card?
- What if the malware knows my Nano/HW1 PIN code?
- What if two Outputs are displayed: Transfer to a "Change" address
- What if the synchronisation lasts too long?